Du willst nicht einfach nur einen Job? Sondern du willst zu einem Unternehmen und in das Team passen? An dieser Stelle kein Gequatsche über uns. Schließlich geht es um dich und deine Zukunft!
Senior Social Media and Community Talent (m/f/d) in München (Lehel)
We are looking for a great social media & community manager to join the German Team of our customer (High Tech Consumer Electronic B2C).
You will be in co-charge of managing our local social media strategy and keeping our community engaged throughout all channels. This job requires a great understanding of Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, community management and good knowledge of creative copy writing. Moreover, you'll be expected to be very structured in your work approach and have excellent organizational skills. This is a full-time position based with the OnePlus team in Munich, Germany.
- be accountable for the planning, creation, management and reporting of content and campaigns across Social Media channels.
- be working closely with our European Headquarters to create social media plans, aligned with the overall marketing strategy.
- strengthen our relationship with the German OnePlus community.
- stay up to date on new Social Media tools, best practices and how our competitors are utilizing social channels.
- take the lead on any real-time marketing opportunities, particularly during big brand moments.
- support the Marketing Team in planning and executing offline activities to increase OnePlus' community engagement and brand awareness.
- develop community opportunities with other partners.
- provide engaging text, image and video content for Community forum.
- respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner.
- coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency.
- liaise with Development and Sales departments to stay updated on new products and features.
- 3+ years of experience working within a similar role.
- Experience of launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter).
- Profund knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels.
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events).
- Experience of gaming marketing is a plus.
- Excellent German language skills are mandatory.
- Excellent English in both writing and speaking.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Able to be traveling for work.
- You have great communications skills - verbal and in writing.
- You are naturally social - both across social media and real life
Hau in die Tasten! Trau dich! Ein Top-Job wartet!
Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbung.
SOCIAL CREATIVE TALENTS UG, Wolfratshauser Straße 26, 81379 München, http://social-creative-talents.de