Du willst nicht einfach nur einen Job? Sondern du willst zu einem Unternehmen und in das Team passen? An dieser Stelle kein Gequatsche über uns. Schließlich geht es um dich und deine Zukunft!
HR und Administration Specialist (m/f/d) in München (Lehel)
We are looking for a great HR and Administration Specialist to join our German team. This is a full-time position based with the OnePlus team in Munich, Germany.
What your new role will involve: Make an impact
Our goal? To share the best technology with the world, hand-in-hand with you. We use simple and thoughtful design to create technology products with a minimal, efficient and reliable user experience. With inclusive and friendly communication, we share these products to our users. We focus on creating value for users, embracing change, while offering competitive products and services.We isolate ourselves from external pressure and temptation, never forgetting our original intent, while relentlessly self-improving. Our primary principle is not in pursuing short-term interests or gains, but instead focusing on healthy and sustainable business.
As the HR Administrator of the German OnePlus team, you will play a key role in running and growing the OnePlus office in Munich. Our team needs a reliable, well-organized, proactive HR Administrator Manager to support us with administrative, HR and financial tasks. The role requires an entrepreneurial mind, with excellent organizational skills. You will be working closely with our sales and marketing team, so you need to have outstanding communication skills.
We are a team of dreamers and doers, therefore we like to work with like-minded people with a vision and passion- people who are proactive problem solvers, creative and highly motivated to deliver results. This is a full-time position based in Munich/Germany.
- Office administration;
- Human Resources administration;
- Oversee the day-to-day financial operations– accounting, accounts payable, receivable, salaries, tax obligations;
- Assist with recruitment;
- Ensure effective development of handbooks, policies and financial reporting;
- Maintain organisational communication and effectiveness within the office;
- Schedule meetings and appointments;
- Coordinate travel arrangements and administer expense reports;
- 3+ years relevant experience in office administration or HR
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), presentation and organisational skills;
- Proficiency in written and verbal English and German; Chinese language knowledge is a plus.
- Entrepreneurial, can-do attitude, being comfortable with changing environments as well as managing multiple projects at once.
Hau in die Tasten! Trau dich! Ein Top-Job wartet!
Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbung.
SOCIAL CREATIVE TALENTS UG, Wolfratshauser Straße 26, 81379 München, http://social-creative-talents.de