Du willst nicht einfach nur einen Job? Sondern du willst zu einem Unternehmen und in das Team passen? An dieser Stelle kein Gequatsche über uns. Schließlich geht es um dich und deine Zukunft!
(Junior) PR & Event Manager (m/f/d) in München (Lehel)
OnePlus is looking for a Junior PR and Event Manager to join its Communications Team in Germany.
This job requires an enthusiastic approach to the tech industry, a good understanding of different PR activities and of the local media landscape, and a practical approach to project and event management. Android lovers, expert gamers, passionate developers: you are welcome!
You should be comfortable with engaging conversation with new people, be creative, be fast and have outstanding interpersonal and relationship skills. You need to be open-minded in your approach to work and have excellent organisational skills. Finally, there are high expectations of your written German and English as you will be expected to write and assist with the translation of engaging copy to convey the message to the press. This is a full-time position based mainly in Munich however it is expected that the candidate be prepared to spend 25% of their time travelling.
- Plan, build and manage local PR projects and activity in Germany.
- Build and manage relationships with print, digital and broadcast journalists or thought leaders in Germany.
- Create a positive buzz around OnePlus on the German media
- Provide research, translations and written contents for pitches
- Track and measure the success and quality of press coverage
- Plan and execute events and press launches in the region, and media trips worldwide
- Work closely with the Marketing Team to ensure PR is fully integrated with other marketing channels
- 1+ years of press office and media relations experience in an in-house or agency environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven interest and knowledge in the tech industry and the consumer electronics field (existing media relationships in one of these sectors is a big plus)
- Comfortable with tight deadlines and ability to handle changing requirements as well as multiple overlapping projects
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Ability to produce clear, consistent, impactful contents
- Excellent organisational skills
- German mother-tongue, fluent written and spoken English
- Passion for the media landscape, habit to hang out at the newsstand
Hau in die Tasten! Trau dich! Ein Top-Job wartet!
Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbung.
SOCIAL CREATIVE TALENTS UG, Wolfratshauser Straße 26, 81379 München, http://social-creative-talents.de